Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Matrix Revolutions - DVD podBLAST




Ahh, Part 3. OK, so it's not as bad as 'Reloaded', but it still sucks. Yes, it's got an epic battle and some sweet fights, but you need a Microsoft networking certification to follow the plot. Plus, it still has crap like this:

LINK: He's gone.
TRINITY: Who?
LINK: Neo.
TRINITY: Where did he go?
LINK: I don't know.

Can we just cut it down to this?:

LINK: Hey Trin, Neo's gone and I don't know where he is.
TRINITY: Thanks for the update, Link. By the way, have I ever told you how much I love DVD podBLAST?

5 Comments:

Blogger directorscut said...

The Mangler Strikes Back!

PS. Mike you look a lot like one of the Wachowskis.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard that.

I guess I'll take that as a compliment, since one of them is a ruggedly handsome dude, and the other is apparently a
good lookin' gal.

3:15 PM  
Blogger directorscut said...

When's the new commentary coming guys? I need my fix!

3:16 PM  
Blogger DVD podBLAST said...

TOMORROW!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This movie should have NEVER been blasted. It was GREAT. BEST WAR scene ever!

Sometimes I think that the rest of my blasters are just haters. But that's not true. One loves Steven Segal, another loves Japanese Anime, another one loves black and white 1930s movies and yet another is just crazy. So they all do like some form of bad movie...they just missed the boat on this one.

Our blast was fantastic though.

The Matrix Revolutions was great.

Da Mangler

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home